"I have never welcomed the weakening of family ties by politics or pressure" - Nelson Mandela.
"He who travels for love finds a thousand miles no longer than one" - Japanese proverb.
"Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence." - Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
"When people's love is divided by law, it is the law that needs to change". -
David Cameron.

Thursday 19 September 2013

Still more good news - Christopher

What a day.... And it's with more pleasure than I have ever experienced that I am able to reveal that today my solicitor has confirmed that UKBA have decided to issue entry clearance visas for Caroline and Michael to come and live with me in the UK. It's been a long hard struggle with high peaks and low dark valleys but our love and prayers have finaly brought a happy conclusion. .

Thank all of you in Facebook world for your support. The support groups that have and are still helping and supporting others. Our joy and happiness is wonderful but please remember that there are THOUSANDS of couples who are still confronted by the unfair rules that keep families apart. Please keep them all in your prayers / thoughts. I am a very lucky man to have YOU ALL in my life. X


Christopher's story :
http://britcits.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/christopher-i-believe-in-my-marriage.html

Christopher on Channel 4 News :
http://www.channel4.com/news/the-families-separated-by-the-government
http://britcits.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-families-separated-by-government.html




1 comment:

  1. Amazing news!! God bless you all. So happy for you. Really its been a week of wonderful, positive news for so many. Lets hope soon I might be one of the happy ones too! But for now Yippeeeee!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete