"I have never welcomed the weakening of family ties by politics or pressure" - Nelson Mandela.
"He who travels for love finds a thousand miles no longer than one" - Japanese proverb.
"Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence." - Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
"When people's love is divided by law, it is the law that needs to change". -
David Cameron.

Thursday 10 October 2013


Christmas card



Thanks to David B. 

Dear Santa,

'I have been a good girl this year and helped my mummy when she has been crying. I do not mind not having the bike my mum said you might bring me this year. I would like you to bring my daddy home to live with us. I miss my daddy very much.

'Can you please make sure my mum gets this 19,400 pounds from work so my daddy can tickle me and put me to bed every night.

'I love my daddy and want to be like my friend Clare who sees her daddy every day.

'Please please please.

'Thank you Santa.
Sally Jones xxx

---

Dear Sally,

'I hope you are being a good girl and taking care of your mum.

'I hear you have been doing well at school and making new friends at the big school. You must be getting taller since I last saw you.

'Hope Santa will bring you lots of nice things, am really sorry that I will not be able to be with you at Christmas.

'Try to be brave and help your mum as much as you can. Will try my very best to come and see you next year.

'I miss you every day. Be good.

Lots of love

Daddy

xxx

--------------

Skype Mummy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhHpaq4KBxY



Bye bye Papa : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN6vuL8vrhg

No comments:

Post a Comment